If you ever stay in a cheap motel, I recommend bringing a Black Light to check for unhygienic, unmentionable stains. On the other hand, if you were to take a Black Light to this new cut by Elle Vee (a Booth-exclusive world premiere!), you would find it spotless. The budding pop star who took our breath away with Oxygen is back with another powerful pop tune. Although Tha Aristocrats’ beat is an intoxicating, powerful collection of synths and glistening effects, it is Elle Vee who engines the cut. Her voice is lively, but the emotion and potency of her vocals grounds the record. Black Light is expected to appear on Elle’s upcoming, untitled EP, due out spring of 2014.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/1/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.