If you ever stay in a cheap motel, I recommend bringing a Black Light to check for unhygienic, unmentionable stains. On the other hand, if you were to take a Black Light to this new cut by Elle Vee (a Booth-exclusive world premiere!), you would find it spotless. The budding pop star who took our breath away with Oxygen is back with another powerful pop tune. Although Tha Aristocrats’ beat is an intoxicating, powerful collection of synths and glistening effects, it is Elle Vee who engines the cut. Her voice is lively, but the emotion and potency of her vocals grounds the record. Black Light is expected to appear on Elle’s upcoming, untitled EP, due out spring of 2014.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/1/13
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.