If you ever stay in a cheap motel, I recommend bringing a Black Light to check for unhygienic, unmentionable stains. On the other hand, if you were to take a Black Light to this new cut by Elle Vee (a Booth-exclusive world premiere!), you would find it spotless. The budding pop star who took our breath away with Oxygen is back with another powerful pop tune. Although Tha Aristocrats’ beat is an intoxicating, powerful collection of synths and glistening effects, it is Elle Vee who engines the cut. Her voice is lively, but the emotion and potency of her vocals grounds the record. Black Light is expected to appear on Elle’s upcoming, untitled EP, due out spring of 2014.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/1/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.