If you ever stay in a cheap motel, I recommend bringing a Black Light to check for unhygienic, unmentionable stains. On the other hand, if you were to take a Black Light to this new cut by Elle Vee (a Booth-exclusive world premiere!), you would find it spotless. The budding pop star who took our breath away with Oxygen is back with another powerful pop tune. Although Tha Aristocrats’ beat is an intoxicating, powerful collection of synths and glistening effects, it is Elle Vee who engines the cut. Her voice is lively, but the emotion and potency of her vocals grounds the record. Black Light is expected to appear on Elle’s upcoming, untitled EP, due out spring of 2014.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/1/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.