If you ever stay in a cheap motel, I recommend bringing a Black Light to check for unhygienic, unmentionable stains. On the other hand, if you were to take a Black Light to this new cut by Elle Vee (a Booth-exclusive world premiere!), you would find it spotless. The budding pop star who took our breath away with Oxygen is back with another powerful pop tune. Although Tha Aristocrats’ beat is an intoxicating, powerful collection of synths and glistening effects, it is Elle Vee who engines the cut. Her voice is lively, but the emotion and potency of her vocals grounds the record. Black Light is expected to appear on Elle’s upcoming, untitled EP, due out spring of 2014.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/1/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.