For some people, body art is simply decoration—for Eligh and Amplive, it’s a means of self-expression, as well as a profound experience of transcendence through pain. On new single Tattoo Song, the Zion I DJ/producer serves up a spacey synth-sample groove to back the emcee’s musings on the deeper meaning of the ink on his skin. Dropping November 15, the twosome’s Therapy at 3 LP will be available for pre-order October 12 (with bonuses including a personal phone call from Zion I and AmpLive themselves!).
Written by richard on 10/6/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.