For some people, body art is simply decoration—for Eligh and Amplive, it’s a means of self-expression, as well as a profound experience of transcendence through pain. On new single Tattoo Song, the Zion I DJ/producer serves up a spacey synth-sample groove to back the emcee’s musings on the deeper meaning of the ink on his skin. Dropping November 15, the twosome’s Therapy at 3 LP will be available for pre-order October 12 (with bonuses including a personal phone call from Zion I and AmpLive themselves!).
Written by richard on 10/6/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wake Up" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)