For some people, body art is simply decoration—for Eligh and Amplive, it’s a means of self-expression, as well as a profound experience of transcendence through pain. On new single Tattoo Song, the Zion I DJ/producer serves up a spacey synth-sample groove to back the emcee’s musings on the deeper meaning of the ink on his skin. Dropping November 15, the twosome’s Therapy at 3 LP will be available for pre-order October 12 (with bonuses including a personal phone call from Zion I and AmpLive themselves!).
Written by richard on 10/6/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.