Earlier this year, Cali underground spitter Eligh and beatsmith Amp Live (of Zion I fame) invited producers worldwide to submit their remixes of What’s in a Name, a single off the emcee-producer duo’s collaborative debut set. Today, we’re proud to present the winning entry, courtesy of N-Jin. Here, the Viennese beatsmith switches out Amp’s hard-hitting percussion/vocal sample production for a much mellower keyboard-driven groove. This version of the cut is set to appear on remix album Therapy After 3, a digital download of which will be given away with each ticket purchased for the twosome’s March/April headlining tour (available via ElighMusic.com and AmpLivesWorld.com). For the original version of What’s in a Name and much more, check out Therapy at 3, available in stores and online as of November 2011.
Written by richard on 02/13/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.