Earlier this year, Cali underground spitter Eligh and beatsmith Amp Live (of Zion I fame) invited producers worldwide to submit their remixes of What’s in a Name, a single off the emcee-producer duo’s collaborative debut set. Today, we’re proud to present the winning entry, courtesy of N-Jin. Here, the Viennese beatsmith switches out Amp’s hard-hitting percussion/vocal sample production for a much mellower keyboard-driven groove. This version of the cut is set to appear on remix album Therapy After 3, a digital download of which will be given away with each ticket purchased for the twosome’s March/April headlining tour (available via ElighMusic.com and AmpLivesWorld.com). For the original version of What’s in a Name and much more, check out Therapy at 3, available in stores and online as of November 2011.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.