Earlier this year, Cali underground spitter Eligh and beatsmith Amp Live (of Zion I fame) invited producers worldwide to submit their remixes of What’s in a Name, a single off the emcee-producer duo’s collaborative debut set. Today, we’re proud to present the winning entry, courtesy of N-Jin. Here, the Viennese beatsmith switches out Amp’s hard-hitting percussion/vocal sample production for a much mellower keyboard-driven groove. This version of the cut is set to appear on remix album Therapy After 3, a digital download of which will be given away with each ticket purchased for the twosome’s March/April headlining tour (available via ElighMusic.com and AmpLivesWorld.com). For the original version of What’s in a Name and much more, check out Therapy at 3, available in stores and online as of November 2011.
Written by richard on 02/13/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.