Earlier this year, Cali underground spitter Eligh and beatsmith Amp Live (of Zion I fame) invited producers worldwide to submit their remixes of What’s in a Name, a single off the emcee-producer duo’s collaborative debut set. Today, we’re proud to present the winning entry, courtesy of N-Jin. Here, the Viennese beatsmith switches out Amp’s hard-hitting percussion/vocal sample production for a much mellower keyboard-driven groove. This version of the cut is set to appear on remix album Therapy After 3, a digital download of which will be given away with each ticket purchased for the twosome’s March/April headlining tour (available via ElighMusic.com and AmpLivesWorld.com). For the original version of What’s in a Name and much more, check out Therapy at 3, available in stores and online as of November 2011.
Written by richard on 02/13/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.