Fresh off earning stellar Booth reviews for single Tattoo Song, rapper Eligh and producer Amp Live return to give us a sneak peek at what the latter calls “one of the ‘hardest’ songs on the entire project.” Over Amp’s scorching synth production, Eligh is joined on the mic by Living Legends partner-in-rhyme The Grouch and Zion I spitter Zumbi. Digging it? Then be sure to cop the twosome’s Therapy at 3 LP when it arrives on store shelves next Tuesday, November 15.
Written by richard on 11/8/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wake Up" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)