Fresh off earning stellar Booth reviews for single Tattoo Song, rapper Eligh and producer Amp Live return to give us a sneak peek at what the latter calls “one of the ‘hardest’ songs on the entire project.” Over Amp’s scorching synth production, Eligh is joined on the mic by Living Legends partner-in-rhyme The Grouch and Zion I spitter Zumbi. Digging it? Then be sure to cop the twosome’s Therapy at 3 LP when it arrives on store shelves next Tuesday, November 15.
Written by richard on 11/8/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wake Up" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.