Fresh off earning stellar Booth reviews for single Tattoo Song, rapper Eligh and producer Amp Live return to give us a sneak peek at what the latter calls “one of the ‘hardest’ songs on the entire project.” Over Amp’s scorching synth production, Eligh is joined on the mic by Living Legends partner-in-rhyme The Grouch and Zion I spitter Zumbi. Digging it? Then be sure to cop the twosome’s Therapy at 3 LP when it arrives on store shelves next Tuesday, November 15.
Written by richard on 11/8/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wake Up" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.