Fresh off earning stellar Booth reviews for single Tattoo Song, rapper Eligh and producer Amp Live return to give us a sneak peek at what the latter calls “one of the ‘hardest’ songs on the entire project.” Over Amp’s scorching synth production, Eligh is joined on the mic by Living Legends partner-in-rhyme The Grouch and Zion I spitter Zumbi. Digging it? Then be sure to cop the twosome’s Therapy at 3 LP when it arrives on store shelves next Tuesday, November 15.
Written by richard on 11/8/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wake Up" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.