Since Let’s Get Physical got pushed back to November 6th, Elephant Man is hoping he can regain a buzz for the album by releasing the potential new single, Wave Ya Rag. The song finds the Energy God enlisting the King of Crunk (Lil’ Jon) for production and the result is an electric-sounding beat that should get everyone on the dance floor. The “rag” Ele refers to is the well-known gangsta’s headpiece, which he directs them to wave over their heads as a sign of solidarity and rebellion against society. The mass appeal should make it a hit on the charts, and hopefully it will be enough to convince the pushback-happy Mr. Combs (see Cheri Dennis for further details) to make sure the album gets released no later than Novemeber.
Written by Burmy on 08/8/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Five-O (Remix) ft. Wyclef, Swizz Beatz, Yung Joc, Assassin" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.