Since Let’s Get Physical got pushed back to November 6th, Elephant Man is hoping he can regain a buzz for the album by releasing the potential new single, Wave Ya Rag. The song finds the Energy God enlisting the King of Crunk (Lil’ Jon) for production and the result is an electric-sounding beat that should get everyone on the dance floor. The “rag” Ele refers to is the well-known gangsta’s headpiece, which he directs them to wave over their heads as a sign of solidarity and rebellion against society. The mass appeal should make it a hit on the charts, and hopefully it will be enough to convince the pushback-happy Mr. Combs (see Cheri Dennis for further details) to make sure the album gets released no later than Novemeber.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Five-O (Remix) ft. Wyclef, Swizz Beatz, Yung Joc, Assassin" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.