When asked in an interview with DJBooth why his album would be titled, Let’s Get Physical, Elephant Man replied: “The album is so energetic and touching and movin’ [that] you’re not gonna wanna sit down when you hear it.” To help guarantee that statement remains true (the album drops on January 29th), Ele enlists the help of R&B sensation Chris Brown. Having collaborated on the remix to Brown’s hit single, Wall to Wall, the Jamaican native and the Virginia teenager join forces once more for the new single, Feel The Steam. The combination of Ele’s energy and Brown’s suave-nature will most certainly encourage friendships on the dance floor, but can it help at retail? Dance hall first made its presence felt three years ago, is 2008 time for a comeback?
Written by DJ Z on 11/26/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Five-O (Remix) ft. Wyclef, Swizz Beatz, Yung Joc, Assassin" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.