When asked in an interview with DJBooth why his album would be titled, Let’s Get Physical, Elephant Man replied: “The album is so energetic and touching and movin’ [that] you’re not gonna wanna sit down when you hear it.” To help guarantee that statement remains true (the album drops on January 29th), Ele enlists the help of R&B sensation Chris Brown. Having collaborated on the remix to Brown’s hit single, Wall to Wall, the Jamaican native and the Virginia teenager join forces once more for the new single, Feel The Steam. The combination of Ele’s energy and Brown’s suave-nature will most certainly encourage friendships on the dance floor, but can it help at retail? Dance hall first made its presence felt three years ago, is 2008 time for a comeback?
Written by DJ Z on 11/26/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Five-O (Remix) ft. Wyclef, Swizz Beatz, Yung Joc, Assassin" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.