When asked in an interview with DJBooth why his album would be titled, Let’s Get Physical, Elephant Man replied: “The album is so energetic and touching and movin’ [that] you’re not gonna wanna sit down when you hear it.” To help guarantee that statement remains true (the album drops on January 29th), Ele enlists the help of R&B sensation Chris Brown. Having collaborated on the remix to Brown’s hit single, Wall to Wall, the Jamaican native and the Virginia teenager join forces once more for the new single, Feel The Steam. The combination of Ele’s energy and Brown’s suave-nature will most certainly encourage friendships on the dance floor, but can it help at retail? Dance hall first made its presence felt three years ago, is 2008 time for a comeback?
Written by DJ Z on 11/26/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Five-O (Remix) ft. Wyclef, Swizz Beatz, Yung Joc, Assassin" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.