When asked in an interview with DJBooth why his album would be titled, Let’s Get Physical, Elephant Man replied: “The album is so energetic and touching and movin’ [that] you’re not gonna wanna sit down when you hear it.” To help guarantee that statement remains true (the album drops on January 29th), Ele enlists the help of R&B sensation Chris Brown. Having collaborated on the remix to Brown’s hit single, Wall to Wall, the Jamaican native and the Virginia teenager join forces once more for the new single, Feel The Steam. The combination of Ele’s energy and Brown’s suave-nature will most certainly encourage friendships on the dance floor, but can it help at retail? Dance hall first made its presence felt three years ago, is 2008 time for a comeback?
Written by DJ Z on 11/26/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Five-O (Remix) ft. Wyclef, Swizz Beatz, Yung Joc, Assassin" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.