When asked in an interview with DJBooth why his album would be titled, Let’s Get Physical, Elephant Man replied: “The album is so energetic and touching and movin’ [that] you’re not gonna wanna sit down when you hear it.” To help guarantee that statement remains true (the album drops on January 29th), Ele enlists the help of R&B sensation Chris Brown. Having collaborated on the remix to Brown’s hit single, Wall to Wall, the Jamaican native and the Virginia teenager join forces once more for the new single, Feel The Steam. The combination of Ele’s energy and Brown’s suave-nature will most certainly encourage friendships on the dance floor, but can it help at retail? Dance hall first made its presence felt three years ago, is 2008 time for a comeback?
Written by DJ Z on 11/26/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Five-O (Remix) ft. Wyclef, Swizz Beatz, Yung Joc, Assassin" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)