On their two previous Booth features Drank in My Cup and We F*ck You, girl group Electrik Red set themselves apart from the competition with their uniquely chaotic sound. However, even the most far-out musical acts need at least one radio-ready record - enter the group’s newest single. Expecting a one-and-done experience with their respective men, Naomi, Sarah, Lesley, and Binki find themselves head-over-heels; these fellas make them feel So Good, the ladies are even doing the cooking! Produced by Tricky Stewart and The-Dream (they’re just on everything nowadays!), the execs over at Def Jam made a canny decision when they selected So Good as the new single (they’ve already shot a video for it). Hopefully, the rest of Electrik Red’s debut album, How To Be A Lady (Vol. 1) (due out March 24th), will be similarly inspired.
Written by Burmy on 01/28/09
Submit your Rating
Radio Killa/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Drank in My Cup" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.