On their two previous Booth features Drank in My Cup and We F*ck You, girl group Electrik Red set themselves apart from the competition with their uniquely chaotic sound. However, even the most far-out musical acts need at least one radio-ready record - enter the group’s newest single. Expecting a one-and-done experience with their respective men, Naomi, Sarah, Lesley, and Binki find themselves head-over-heels; these fellas make them feel So Good, the ladies are even doing the cooking! Produced by Tricky Stewart and The-Dream (they’re just on everything nowadays!), the execs over at Def Jam made a canny decision when they selected So Good as the new single (they’ve already shot a video for it). Hopefully, the rest of Electrik Red’s debut album, How To Be A Lady (Vol. 1) (due out March 24th), will be similarly inspired.
Written by Burmy on 01/28/09
Submit your Rating
Radio Killa/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Drank in My Cup" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.