On their two previous Booth features Drank in My Cup and We F*ck You, girl group Electrik Red set themselves apart from the competition with their uniquely chaotic sound. However, even the most far-out musical acts need at least one radio-ready record - enter the group’s newest single. Expecting a one-and-done experience with their respective men, Naomi, Sarah, Lesley, and Binki find themselves head-over-heels; these fellas make them feel So Good, the ladies are even doing the cooking! Produced by Tricky Stewart and The-Dream (they’re just on everything nowadays!), the execs over at Def Jam made a canny decision when they selected So Good as the new single (they’ve already shot a video for it). Hopefully, the rest of Electrik Red’s debut album, How To Be A Lady (Vol. 1) (due out March 24th), will be similarly inspired.
Written by Burmy on 01/28/09
Submit your Rating
Radio Killa/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Drank in My Cup" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.