On their two previous Booth features Drank in My Cup and We F*ck You, girl group Electrik Red set themselves apart from the competition with their uniquely chaotic sound. However, even the most far-out musical acts need at least one radio-ready record - enter the group’s newest single. Expecting a one-and-done experience with their respective men, Naomi, Sarah, Lesley, and Binki find themselves head-over-heels; these fellas make them feel So Good, the ladies are even doing the cooking! Produced by Tricky Stewart and The-Dream (they’re just on everything nowadays!), the execs over at Def Jam made a canny decision when they selected So Good as the new single (they’ve already shot a video for it). Hopefully, the rest of Electrik Red’s debut album, How To Be A Lady (Vol. 1) (due out March 24th), will be similarly inspired.
Written by Burmy on 01/28/09
Submit your Rating
Radio Killa/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Drank in My Cup" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.