Thanks in large part to Weezy F. Baby‘s guest verse on their So Good (Remix), Electrik Red finally have a solid release date for their major-label debut, How To Be A Lady (Vol. 1). Ready to repeat that success by breathing new life into another prior release (which, like So Good, picked up mixed reviews when it first hit the Booth), the ladies supplement male-domination anthem We F*ck You with a testimonial from a Def Jam labelmate. Right around the midpoint, guest-verse king Ludacris turns up the energy with another of the freaky tales he’s been known for since Y2K. Radio Killa bosses Tricky Stewart & The-Dream do their thing on the production tip, but even more credit may be due the editors who found a way to render We F*ck You fit for radio without the result sounding like a scratched CD. Can Naomi, Sarah, Lesley, and Binki finally live up to their name and electrify the earphones of listeners everywhere? Find out May 26…
Radio Killa/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Drank in My Cup" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.