Despite co-signs from Tricky Stewart and The-Dream and a major deal with Def Jam, the ladies of Electrik Red still have yet to make their mark on the charts. With the release of their debut album, How to Be a Lady (Vol. 1), postponed till May 26th, the eclectic girl group is pushing their single (and best shot at a hit) So Good at radio and music video outlets. Now, just how confident are Naomi, Sarah, Lesley, and Binki that they’ll achieve success this time around? They’ve already released the official remix, for which they’ve snagged up the biggest groupie-magnet in music today—that’s right, Weezy F. Baby (sans Autotune) shows up to flaunt his heartthrob status, knowing that once a woman’s been with him, nobody else will do! For some vinyl hard cider (yes, I did coin that phrase), pick up How to Be a Lady (Vol. 1) when it drops April 21… then get ready for even more of Weezy’s showoff antics on rock album Rebirth set to drop June 9.
Written by Burmy on 03/26/09
Submit your Rating
Radio Killa/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Drank in My Cup" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label