Despite co-signs from Tricky Stewart and The-Dream and a major deal with Def Jam, the ladies of Electrik Red still have yet to make their mark on the charts. With the release of their debut album, How to Be a Lady (Vol. 1), postponed till May 26th, the eclectic girl group is pushing their single (and best shot at a hit) So Good at radio and music video outlets. Now, just how confident are Naomi, Sarah, Lesley, and Binki that they’ll achieve success this time around? They’ve already released the official remix, for which they’ve snagged up the biggest groupie-magnet in music today—that’s right, Weezy F. Baby (sans Autotune) shows up to flaunt his heartthrob status, knowing that once a woman’s been with him, nobody else will do! For some vinyl hard cider (yes, I did coin that phrase), pick up How to Be a Lady (Vol. 1) when it drops April 21… then get ready for even more of Weezy’s showoff antics on rock album Rebirth set to drop June 9.
Written by Burmy on 03/26/09
Radio Killa/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Drank in My Cup" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)