El Prez loves weed. I mean, he really loves weed. For an indication of just how deep the Inglewood rhymesayer’s affection for Mary Jane runs, check out newly-released single Pass It, which finds him getting lifted over a bass-booming THX beat that’ll sound just right thundering from the speakers in your whip. If this joint left you craving another hit, there’s more on the way; the Honour Role emcee’s LEADERSH!T EP is schedled to hit iTunes (for digital purchase) and DJBooth (for free limited time download) July 3.
Written by richard on 06/28/12
Small Chronic Break/Honour Role Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bright Lights Big City" (2009)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.