El Prez loves weed. I mean, he really loves weed. For an indication of just how deep the Inglewood rhymesayer’s affection for Mary Jane runs, check out newly-released single Pass It, which finds him getting lifted over a bass-booming THX beat that’ll sound just right thundering from the speakers in your whip. If this joint left you craving another hit, there’s more on the way; the Honour Role emcee’s LEADERSH!T EP is schedled to hit iTunes (for digital purchase) and DJBooth (for free limited time download) July 3.
Written by richard on 06/28/12
Submit your Rating
Small Chronic Break/Honour Role Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bright Lights Big City" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.