El Prez loves weed. I mean, he really loves weed. For an indication of just how deep the Inglewood rhymesayer’s affection for Mary Jane runs, check out newly-released single Pass It, which finds him getting lifted over a bass-booming THX beat that’ll sound just right thundering from the speakers in your whip. If this joint left you craving another hit, there’s more on the way; the Honour Role emcee’s LEADERSH!T EP is schedled to hit iTunes (for digital purchase) and DJBooth (for free limited time download) July 3.
Written by richard on 06/28/12
Submit your Rating
Small Chronic Break/Honour Role Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bright Lights Big City" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)