El Prez loves weed. I mean, he really loves weed. For an indication of just how deep the Inglewood rhymesayer’s affection for Mary Jane runs, check out newly-released single Pass It, which finds him getting lifted over a bass-booming THX beat that’ll sound just right thundering from the speakers in your whip. If this joint left you craving another hit, there’s more on the way; the Honour Role emcee’s LEADERSH!T EP is schedled to hit iTunes (for digital purchase) and DJBooth (for free limited time download) July 3.
Written by richard on 06/28/12
Submit your Rating
Small Chronic Break/Honour Role Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bright Lights Big City" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.