Birds, as the cliché goes, flock together, so it stands to reason that an emcee as talented as NYC’s El Gant should have homies who are similarly adept at the art of microphone murder. On Three Amigos, the lead single off his next independent full-length, he proves that hypothesis true, enlisting the lyrical services of a Booth-approved buzzmaker and a storied vet. Over JOAT‘s funky, guitar-heavy beat, the headliner trades hard-hitting verses with Connecticut fast-riser Chris Webby and B.K. legend Ill Bill. This ensemble banger is just one of many fresh cuts slated to appear on Gant’s Beast Academy LP, set to drop June 10, via Nacirema. Upon release, it will be available for free streaming in The DJBooth.
Written by richard on 06/4/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.