Fresh off delineating his methodical approach to the hustle on Booth debut Go Slow, Eighty4 Fly returns with another world premiere off his forthcoming album. Similar in pace to its predecessor, this cut finds the Pacific Northwestern buzzmaker “Goin’ Hammer” while puffing on some “David Banner” over minimal production by Velli The Kid. Tippin emcee AyeLogics contributes guest bars. For more, check out COLORS when it arrives on the ‘net August 25.
Written by richard on 06/12/12
Submit your Rating
Taylor Management Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Go Slow" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.