I don’t ask for much and, considering all the music we bring you, it would be great if you could do just this one thing for me: Get Me More energetic, smooth R&B from EHRIE. Though this is their first DJBooth feature, it will not be the last from the indie duo, as their style is too infectious to be dismissed. Whereas most R&B cuts have a slower, more melancholy vibe, EHRIE’s new single is more lively. Atop Jusamelody‘s ambient, synth-heavy beat, the pair showcase powerful, potent vocals with more pep than those of your average R&B artist. Get Me More is slated to appear on EHRIE’s self-titled project, which is due out next year.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/26/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.