I don’t ask for much and, considering all the music we bring you, it would be great if you could do just this one thing for me: Get Me More energetic, smooth R&B from EHRIE. Though this is their first DJBooth feature, it will not be the last from the indie duo, as their style is too infectious to be dismissed. Whereas most R&B cuts have a slower, more melancholy vibe, EHRIE’s new single is more lively. Atop Jusamelody‘s ambient, synth-heavy beat, the pair showcase powerful, potent vocals with more pep than those of your average R&B artist. Get Me More is slated to appear on EHRIE’s self-titled project, which is due out next year.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/26/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.