I don’t ask for much and, considering all the music we bring you, it would be great if you could do just this one thing for me: Get Me More energetic, smooth R&B from EHRIE. Though this is their first DJBooth feature, it will not be the last from the indie duo, as their style is too infectious to be dismissed. Whereas most R&B cuts have a slower, more melancholy vibe, EHRIE’s new single is more lively. Atop Jusamelody‘s ambient, synth-heavy beat, the pair showcase powerful, potent vocals with more pep than those of your average R&B artist. Get Me More is slated to appear on EHRIE’s self-titled project, which is due out next year.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/26/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.