I don’t ask for much and, considering all the music we bring you, it would be great if you could do just this one thing for me: Get Me More energetic, smooth R&B from EHRIE. Though this is their first DJBooth feature, it will not be the last from the indie duo, as their style is too infectious to be dismissed. Whereas most R&B cuts have a slower, more melancholy vibe, EHRIE’s new single is more lively. Atop Jusamelody‘s ambient, synth-heavy beat, the pair showcase powerful, potent vocals with more pep than those of your average R&B artist. Get Me More is slated to appear on EHRIE’s self-titled project, which is due out next year.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/26/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.