I don’t ask for much and, considering all the music we bring you, it would be great if you could do just this one thing for me: Get Me More energetic, smooth R&B from EHRIE. Though this is their first DJBooth feature, it will not be the last from the indie duo, as their style is too infectious to be dismissed. Whereas most R&B cuts have a slower, more melancholy vibe, EHRIE’s new single is more lively. Atop Jusamelody‘s ambient, synth-heavy beat, the pair showcase powerful, potent vocals with more pep than those of your average R&B artist. Get Me More is slated to appear on EHRIE’s self-titled project, which is due out next year.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/26/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)