Last night, I Dreamed about a variety of different topics. I don’t remember most of it, but at one point I was involved in a musical rumble between rival gangs, à la West Side Story. EHRIE‘s dreams were a little more focused: crewmates Kameo and Romeo both spent their waking and sleeping hours fantasizing about spending time with a certain woman. On the latest single off their debut project, following late November’s Get Me More, the twosome share their reveries with the girl in question, hoping she’ll reciprocate their affections. RBS Musick provides a gentle backdrop for the crooners’ artful vocal harmonies. Feeling it? Then watch our pages for further singles off EHRIE’s self-titled EP, which is scheduled for an early-2014 release.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!