Last night, I Dreamed about a variety of different topics. I don’t remember most of it, but at one point I was involved in a musical rumble between rival gangs, à la West Side Story. EHRIE‘s dreams were a little more focused: crewmates Kameo and Romeo both spent their waking and sleeping hours fantasizing about spending time with a certain woman. On the latest single off their debut project, following late November’s Get Me More, the twosome share their reveries with the girl in question, hoping she’ll reciprocate their affections. RBS Musick provides a gentle backdrop for the crooners’ artful vocal harmonies. Feeling it? Then watch our pages for further singles off EHRIE’s self-titled EP, which is scheduled for an early-2014 release.
Written by richard on 12/10/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.