Last night, I Dreamed about a variety of different topics. I don’t remember most of it, but at one point I was involved in a musical rumble between rival gangs, à la West Side Story. EHRIE‘s dreams were a little more focused: crewmates Kameo and Romeo both spent their waking and sleeping hours fantasizing about spending time with a certain woman. On the latest single off their debut project, following late November’s Get Me More, the twosome share their reveries with the girl in question, hoping she’ll reciprocate their affections. RBS Musick provides a gentle backdrop for the crooners’ artful vocal harmonies. Feeling it? Then watch our pages for further singles off EHRIE’s self-titled EP, which is scheduled for an early-2014 release.
Written by richard on 12/10/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.