Not five, not four, but just three emcees hailing from the Pine Tree State (That’s Maine, in case you were wondering.), the Educated Advocates come with a retro-informed yet forward-looking style they describe as A New Vintage. On newly-released single/video Just Us Three, the trio fill us in what they’re all about, emphasizing their commitment to dope lyricism and trash-talking sucker emcees over an upbeat, sampled groove by crew member Jay Caron. For more, check out the threesome’s Back to Class LP, released January 7 and available now in stores and online.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.