A Vancouver native as likely to be seen sipping a fine Merlot as toting a spray can, e.d.g.e. enjoys a little Metallic Merlot on his Booth debut, an unreleased cut leaked for the enjoyment of heads across the ‘net. Here, Sinitus Tempo‘s jazz-infused beat, complete with a classy sax solo, sets the mood as the North-of-the-Border buzzmaker (brought to the Booth’s attention by I.G.O.D. of the9elements.com—props!) shows off his style, wit and unimpeachable taste on the mic. This suave selection is currently unattached to any forthcoming project, but those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked you-know-where for all the latest from this talented up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 07/11/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.