A Vancouver native as likely to be seen sipping a fine Merlot as toting a spray can, e.d.g.e. enjoys a little Metallic Merlot on his Booth debut, an unreleased cut leaked for the enjoyment of heads across the ‘net. Here, Sinitus Tempo‘s jazz-infused beat, complete with a classy sax solo, sets the mood as the North-of-the-Border buzzmaker (brought to the Booth’s attention by I.G.O.D. of the9elements.com—props!) shows off his style, wit and unimpeachable taste on the mic. This suave selection is currently unattached to any forthcoming project, but those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked you-know-where for all the latest from this talented up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 07/11/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.