Haven’t been feeling e.d.g.e.‘s music? Too damn bad—as the Canadian rapper/producer makes clear on his latest feature, a loosie unassociated with his ongoing #MusicMondays series, he’s not looking for your or anyone else’s Approval. As usual, the artist does his thing on both sides of the mixing boards, flipping a jazzy, syncopated drum break to back his own blasé braggadocio and trash talk. This bold and arrogant selection may find a home on any of three new EPs e.d.g.e plans to release throughout 2013. None of the aforementioned are currently scheduled, but we’ll keep you posted as further details on the projects emerge.
Written by richard on 03/10/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.