Haven’t been feeling e.d.g.e.‘s music? Too damn bad—as the Canadian rapper/producer makes clear on his latest feature, a loosie unassociated with his ongoing #MusicMondays series, he’s not looking for your or anyone else’s Approval. As usual, the artist does his thing on both sides of the mixing boards, flipping a jazzy, syncopated drum break to back his own blasé braggadocio and trash talk. This bold and arrogant selection may find a home on any of three new EPs e.d.g.e plans to release throughout 2013. None of the aforementioned are currently scheduled, but we’ll keep you posted as further details on the projects emerge.
Written by richard on 03/10/13
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.