Haven’t been feeling e.d.g.e.‘s music? Too damn bad—as the Canadian rapper/producer makes clear on his latest feature, a loosie unassociated with his ongoing #MusicMondays series, he’s not looking for your or anyone else’s Approval. As usual, the artist does his thing on both sides of the mixing boards, flipping a jazzy, syncopated drum break to back his own blasé braggadocio and trash talk. This bold and arrogant selection may find a home on any of three new EPs e.d.g.e plans to release throughout 2013. None of the aforementioned are currently scheduled, but we’ll keep you posted as further details on the projects emerge.
Written by richard on 03/10/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.