Haven’t been feeling e.d.g.e.‘s music? Too damn bad—as the Canadian rapper/producer makes clear on his latest feature, a loosie unassociated with his ongoing #MusicMondays series, he’s not looking for your or anyone else’s Approval. As usual, the artist does his thing on both sides of the mixing boards, flipping a jazzy, syncopated drum break to back his own blasé braggadocio and trash talk. This bold and arrogant selection may find a home on any of three new EPs e.d.g.e plans to release throughout 2013. None of the aforementioned are currently scheduled, but we’ll keep you posted as further details on the projects emerge.
Written by richard on 03/10/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.