Hate dope, Booth-exclusive music? Well, Tough Luck—Eddy B. is back on our pages with a fresh record, and it just so happens to be a world premiere. On this freshly-minted cut, the North Carolina representative flips 2Pac and The Outlawz’ classic Baby Don’t Cry (Keep Ya Head Up II) into a public service announcement aimed at his fellow hustlers. Backed by Soundshock and Karlin‘s breezy guitar loop and head-noddable rhythm section, Eddy warns his peers of the damper an unexpected child can put on their earning potential, and shakes his head at men who refuse to take responsibility for their offspring. This joint isn’t part of a larger project, but those feeling it can find more fresh tunes on the artist’s HopeLess Act street album, released back in April for free streaming and download via The DJBooth.
Written by richard on 07/29/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.