Fresh off introducing himself to our pages with the moody, reader-acclaimed Hope, Eddy B. has returned with another fresh single off his next street release. While the Nu Vintage-produced Paper does indeed depict the artist’s hustle for cash, the title is a double entendre; in addition to folding money, it refers to the local newspaper, whose lack of job listings meant that the North Carolina rhymesayer had to turn to crime in order to survive. Making its world premiere right here on our front page, Lex Kimbrough‘s official visuals poignantly illustrate the struggle described in the artist’s bars. Paper is just one of many quality cuts slated to appear on Eddy B.‘s next solo project, HopeLess Act. Stay tuned for further release details on the project, which as yet lacks a solid drop date.
Written by richard on 03/29/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)