Fresh off introducing himself to our pages with the moody, reader-acclaimed Hope, Eddy B. has returned with another fresh single off his next street release. While the Nu Vintage-produced Paper does indeed depict the artist’s hustle for cash, the title is a double entendre; in addition to folding money, it refers to the local newspaper, whose lack of job listings meant that the North Carolina rhymesayer had to turn to crime in order to survive. Making its world premiere right here on our front page, Lex Kimbrough‘s official visuals poignantly illustrate the struggle described in the artist’s bars. Paper is just one of many quality cuts slated to appear on Eddy B.‘s next solo project, HopeLess Act. Stay tuned for further release details on the project, which as yet lacks a solid drop date.
Written by richard on 03/29/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.