Considering stepping to NYC buzzmaker Eddie B.? Well, consider his debut DJBooth feature your Warning; it’s the last one you’ll get before he lyrically annihilates you. This freshly-minted mixtape single finds project collaborator Harry Fraud serving up a grimy chopped-organ groove as the emcee showcases his knack for vivid trash-talk: “My shot like the lights hanging over Giants Stadium / You rappers shouldn’t play wit ‘em, it burns cats alive / Like a Chinese chef at a quarter after five.” Big Apple street veteran Sean Price and Boston underground mainstay Termanology underscore the joint’s intimidating vibe in their hard-hitting second and third verses. Feeling it? Then be sure to cop Eddie B. and Harry Fraud’s Paper, Piff & Polo LP when it hits iTunes tomorrow, November 12.
Written by richard on 11/11/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.