Considering stepping to NYC buzzmaker Eddie B.? Well, consider his debut DJBooth feature your Warning; it’s the last one you’ll get before he lyrically annihilates you. This freshly-minted mixtape single finds project collaborator Harry Fraud serving up a grimy chopped-organ groove as the emcee showcases his knack for vivid trash-talk: “My shot like the lights hanging over Giants Stadium / You rappers shouldn’t play wit ‘em, it burns cats alive / Like a Chinese chef at a quarter after five.” Big Apple street veteran Sean Price and Boston underground mainstay Termanology underscore the joint’s intimidating vibe in their hard-hitting second and third verses. Feeling it? Then be sure to cop Eddie B. and Harry Fraud’s Paper, Piff & Polo LP when it hits iTunes tomorrow, November 12.
Written by richard on 11/11/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)