Thought you knew all there was to know about E.B. Wright? You’ve got another thing coming. On current single and Booth debut What I Wanna Do, the rising pop starlet (daughter of the late, great Eazy-E) hips us to a few little-known facts, including her favorite color (silver) and movie (Bad Boys). If this Juice-produced pop-rock banger leaves you curious to know even more about Wright, then watch the Booth for news on her in-progress, currently-unscheduled debut album, We Want E.B.
Written by richard on 09/28/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.