Thought you knew all there was to know about E.B. Wright? You’ve got another thing coming. On current single and Booth debut What I Wanna Do, the rising pop starlet (daughter of the late, great Eazy-E) hips us to a few little-known facts, including her favorite color (silver) and movie (Bad Boys). If this Juice-produced pop-rock banger leaves you curious to know even more about Wright, then watch the Booth for news on her in-progress, currently-unscheduled debut album, We Want E.B.
Written by richard on 09/28/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.