I don’t have an actual crush on indie pop artist E.B, just a Girl Crush. You know, like a friend crush. Why? Well, for starters, Ms. Wright is the daughter of the late Eazy-E, which makes her related to rap royalty. On her bubbly, new single, E.B. too shares in having a Girl Crush, only hers sounds a little different than mine. Setting the stage on this catchy cut is the floating, synth-driven beatwork of Sonny Digital. While the production is undeniable ear candy, it plays second fiddle to E.B.‘s poppy yet powerful vocals that are used to explain her interesting infatuation. This effort is not part of a larger body of work at present time, but be sure to check out her debut DJBooth feature, 2011’s What I Wanna Do.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/1/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.