The consumption of liquor can be a blessing or a curse. For The Niceguys emcee Easy Yves Saint, it’s definitely both. On his latest solo single, a DJBooth premiere, the Queens emcee by way of Texas admits that we may never know the complete story of his alcohol filled nights thanks to the BLUR they’ve left behind. We get enough of a rough outline, though, to fill in the gaps. The mechanical beat from producers Dorian and Mel (of The Outfit, TX) will most likely give listeners the feeling that these hazy nights have become a habit of EYS, with no end in sight. Maybe the rest of the details will come to him on his upcoming EP, Sincerely, Yves, which is due out May 6. The offering will be the first in a series of three EPs, each with 5-6 songs. Looks like he’s about to make a major statement in 2014.
Written by Bryan H on 04/30/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.