As the West Coast continues its quest to regain its place atop the hip-hop hierarchy, its two primary regions, SoCal and the Bay Area, have joined forces. Up-and-coming Inglewood artist Eastwood has teamed up with Vallejo legend E-40 to start a movement from the Bay 2 LA. As both showcase the stylistic flows of their respective regions, the production is a mixture of G-funk and Hyphy all rolled up into one. While the resulting sound may be very regional to some, Bay 2 LA is nonetheless the perfect jam to bump while ghost riding that lowrider. The song can be found on DJ Mighty Mike & Goldie Gold’s Driving Drunk Vol. 8 mixtape.
Written by Burmy on 03/5/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"West Really ft. The Game & Jay Rock" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)