I still remember when I approached my first real crush; that initial nervousness, followed by Cat Got Your Tongue Syndrome (CGYTS), then word vomit, and finally a glimmer of confidence shining through. Save for CGYTS for obvious swag level related reasons, Detroit native Earlly Mac‘s first verse on his DJBooth debut and latest single, Something Crazy, plays out in a similar manner with a girl that made him feel some type of way. Over IcePick‘s easygoing production, the Finally Famous rep and his wingman, Sebastian Mikael, create an audible environment that should have you cuddling up with your better half tonight and reciting sweet nothings to one another. Remember, if someone walks up to you in a bar and says something that’s the right kind of crazy, say something crazy back! Something Crazy will land on Earlly’s upcoming project, EARLPOSE.
Written by Bryan H on 04/18/14
Foolay Ent/Finally Famous
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: DMX Loses His Shit (In a Good Way), Droog Still Isn’t Nas
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.