I still remember when I approached my first real crush; that initial nervousness, followed by Cat Got Your Tongue Syndrome (CGYTS), then word vomit, and finally a glimmer of confidence shining through. Save for CGYTS for obvious swag level related reasons, Detroit native Earlly Mac‘s first verse on his DJBooth debut and latest single, Something Crazy, plays out in a similar manner with a girl that made him feel some type of way. Over IcePick‘s easygoing production, the Finally Famous rep and his wingman, Sebastian Mikael, create an audible environment that should have you cuddling up with your better half tonight and reciting sweet nothings to one another. Remember, if someone walks up to you in a bar and says something that’s the right kind of crazy, say something crazy back! Something Crazy will land on Earlly’s upcoming project, EARLPOSE.
Written by Bryan H on 04/18/14
Submit your Rating
Foolay Ent/Finally Famous
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.