I still remember when I approached my first real crush; that initial nervousness, followed by Cat Got Your Tongue Syndrome (CGYTS), then word vomit, and finally a glimmer of confidence shining through. Save for CGYTS for obvious swag level related reasons, Detroit native Earlly Mac‘s first verse on his DJBooth debut and latest single, Something Crazy, plays out in a similar manner with a girl that made him feel some type of way. Over IcePick‘s easygoing production, the Finally Famous rep and his wingman, Sebastian Mikael, create an audible environment that should have you cuddling up with your better half tonight and reciting sweet nothings to one another. Remember, if someone walks up to you in a bar and says something that’s the right kind of crazy, say something crazy back! Something Crazy will land on Earlly’s upcoming project, EARLPOSE.
Written by Bryan H on 04/18/14
Submit your Rating
Foolay Ent/Finally Famous
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.