Few young emcees inspire more shock and awe on a bar-by-bar basis than Odd Future lyricist Earl Sweatshirt. If you’re picking up what he’s putting down, practically every other line will elicit a double-take. On this freshly-minted single selection, crew leader Tyler, The Creator takes the responsibility of reacting to Earl’s rhymes off your shoulders, making a dumbstruck, sampled “WHOA,” the centerpiece of his instrumental. In addition to lending his gravelly flows to verse two, the LA native also directs the joint’s grimy official visuals (as cinematic alter-ego Wolf Haley). Featuring this cut, December’s reader-approved Chum and more, DORIS is coming soon via XL/Odd Future Records. In the meantime, of course, you can stay tuned to The DJBooth for the latest song releases off the forthcoming set.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. A$AP Ferg - Lac Lac
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Lupe Fiasco x Ab-Soul - Thorns & Horns
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.