Not featured on our pages since dropping off the aptly-titled WHOA back in March, Odd Future phenom Earl Sweatshirt returns to build anticipation for his forthcoming full-length with new single Hive. Whereas its predecessor had a more playful vibe, this record features Earl at his grimiest, lacing a desolate RandomBlackDude and Matt Martians beat with polysyllabically-rhymed visions of pollution, drug addiction and urban decay. Casey Veggies grabs the mic to trade lines with the headliner on verse two, and Vince Staples commandeers the cut’s closing 16. Hiro Marai directs the fittingly moody, offbeat official visuals. Sweatshirt’s long-awaited Doris LP is scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers on Tuesday, August 20. Click here to pre-order the project via iTunes!
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. A$AP Ferg - Lac Lac
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Lupe Fiasco x Ab-Soul - Thorns & Horns
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.