On March 29, E-40 will be dropping his upcoming double-album, Revenue Retrievin’: Graveyard Shift, and latest cut That Candy Paint, featuring Bun B and Slim Thug is rumored to be it’s standout cut. The question is: will the Booth be in accord? On Candy Paint, producer Shape Shifta lays down some colorful organ chords over a minimalist drum pattern as the southern trio celebrates the art of “flossin’.” 40 flows first with his typical emphatic delivery, taking us on a ride as he stuns onlookers with his tricked out whip. Thugga and Bun follow suit in their similar verses; celebrating that sacred art of the South: “Sittin in they candy paint sideways, pull up out of my driveway / drop that top and let them chop then head on out on that highway.” Standout cut? TBD. As always, we’ll let the Booth duke it out in the comments below. If you were feeling this, be sure to cop Revenue Retrievin’: Graveyard Shift, set to drop next Tuesday.
Written by CourtlandHH on 03/23/11
Submit your Rating
Sick Wid It/Heavy On The Grind/EMI
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Talk Hard" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.