The world premiere of California based emcee and producer E-TRAIN‘s Glow So Hard music video on The DJBooth will be sure to brighten up your day. In addition to providing us with all of the rhymes on Glow So Hard (which was also featured in Coke-Zero’s Make It Possible campaign), the Chi-town native takes on the production duties as well, putting forth an oddly hypnotic, synth-based beat. In the Alex Hulsey directed video, E-TRAIN provides us with a pair of boastful verses, going for a futuristic ride through L.A. while he’s at it. If Glow So Hard has enlightened you, be sure to check out E-TRAIN’s debut album, the recently re-released album WRATH OF ROXANE+, available for free stream now, and keep an ear out for his upcoming Imagination Of Mr. Malo project.
Written by Dillon White on 10/18/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.