The world premiere of California based emcee and producer E-TRAIN‘s Glow So Hard music video on The DJBooth will be sure to brighten up your day. In addition to providing us with all of the rhymes on Glow So Hard (which was also featured in Coke-Zero’s Make It Possible campaign), the Chi-town native takes on the production duties as well, putting forth an oddly hypnotic, synth-based beat. In the Alex Hulsey directed video, E-TRAIN provides us with a pair of boastful verses, going for a futuristic ride through L.A. while he’s at it. If Glow So Hard has enlightened you, be sure to check out E-TRAIN’s debut album, the recently re-released album WRATH OF ROXANE+, available for free stream now, and keep an ear out for his upcoming Imagination Of Mr. Malo project.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.