The world premiere of California based emcee and producer E-TRAIN‘s Glow So Hard music video on The DJBooth will be sure to brighten up your day. In addition to providing us with all of the rhymes on Glow So Hard (which was also featured in Coke-Zero’s Make It Possible campaign), the Chi-town native takes on the production duties as well, putting forth an oddly hypnotic, synth-based beat. In the Alex Hulsey directed video, E-TRAIN provides us with a pair of boastful verses, going for a futuristic ride through L.A. while he’s at it. If Glow So Hard has enlightened you, be sure to check out E-TRAIN’s debut album, the recently re-released album WRATH OF ROXANE+, available for free stream now, and keep an ear out for his upcoming Imagination Of Mr. Malo project.
Written by Dillon White on 10/18/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.