The world premiere of California based emcee and producer E-TRAIN‘s Glow So Hard music video on The DJBooth will be sure to brighten up your day. In addition to providing us with all of the rhymes on Glow So Hard (which was also featured in Coke-Zero’s Make It Possible campaign), the Chi-town native takes on the production duties as well, putting forth an oddly hypnotic, synth-based beat. In the Alex Hulsey directed video, E-TRAIN provides us with a pair of boastful verses, going for a futuristic ride through L.A. while he’s at it. If Glow So Hard has enlightened you, be sure to check out E-TRAIN’s debut album, the recently re-released album WRATH OF ROXANE+, available for free stream now, and keep an ear out for his upcoming Imagination Of Mr. Malo project.
Written by Dillon White on 10/18/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.