The world premiere of California based emcee and producer E-TRAIN‘s Glow So Hard music video on The DJBooth will be sure to brighten up your day. In addition to providing us with all of the rhymes on Glow So Hard (which was also featured in Coke-Zero’s Make It Possible campaign), the Chi-town native takes on the production duties as well, putting forth an oddly hypnotic, synth-based beat. In the Alex Hulsey directed video, E-TRAIN provides us with a pair of boastful verses, going for a futuristic ride through L.A. while he’s at it. If Glow So Hard has enlightened you, be sure to check out E-TRAIN’s debut album, the recently re-released album WRATH OF ROXANE+, available for free stream now, and keep an ear out for his upcoming Imagination Of Mr. Malo project.
Written by Dillon White on 10/18/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.