Some artists prefer to stay within a nice, comfy box—not e-dubble. As the B-more repper explains on his latest promo single, originally released this past Friday, he’s made it his mission to break down all all existing systems and rebuild them anew. A deconstructive banger like this one needs a fittingly unique instrumental backdrop, and dubble rises to the occasion with a left-of-center, piano led production. This joint isn’t set for inclusion on any forthcoming project, but those digging it can keep it locked for all the latest from this talented up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 07/26/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Changed My Mind" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.