Some artists prefer to stay within a nice, comfy box—not e-dubble. As the B-more repper explains on his latest promo single, originally released this past Friday, he’s made it his mission to break down all all existing systems and rebuild them anew. A deconstructive banger like this one needs a fittingly unique instrumental backdrop, and dubble rises to the occasion with a left-of-center, piano led production. This joint isn’t set for inclusion on any forthcoming project, but those digging it can keep it locked for all the latest from this talented up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 07/26/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Changed My Mind" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.