Some artists prefer to stay within a nice, comfy box—not e-dubble. As the B-more repper explains on his latest promo single, originally released this past Friday, he’s made it his mission to break down all all existing systems and rebuild them anew. A deconstructive banger like this one needs a fittingly unique instrumental backdrop, and dubble rises to the occasion with a left-of-center, piano led production. This joint isn’t set for inclusion on any forthcoming project, but those digging it can keep it locked for all the latest from this talented up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 07/26/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Changed My Mind" (2011)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.