Some artists prefer to stay within a nice, comfy box—not e-dubble. As the B-more repper explains on his latest promo single, originally released this past Friday, he’s made it his mission to break down all all existing systems and rebuild them anew. A deconstructive banger like this one needs a fittingly unique instrumental backdrop, and dubble rises to the occasion with a left-of-center, piano led production. This joint isn’t set for inclusion on any forthcoming project, but those digging it can keep it locked for all the latest from this talented up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 07/26/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Changed My Mind" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.