No matter how much prep or forethought goes into something, it is always best to have a plan B, but when you can spit like e-dubble, you really only need a Plan A. Nobody knows e-dubble’s style better than himself, which is why the Baltimore via Philly native also mans the boards, concocting a briskly paced, piano-centered production, which sounds great as a compliment to his slightly raw style. Speaking on his master plan, dubble asserts, “Hell yeah, I be going for it all day” and, while it is not known what his plan is exactly, his determination and confidence on the mic are sure to make you a believer. No word has been announced on if Plan A is part of an upcoming album, but the song is part of his First Friday series, where a new song will be released on the first Friday of each month.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Changed My Mind" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.