No matter how much prep or forethought goes into something, it is always best to have a plan B, but when you can spit like e-dubble, you really only need a Plan A. Nobody knows e-dubble’s style better than himself, which is why the Baltimore via Philly native also mans the boards, concocting a briskly paced, piano-centered production, which sounds great as a compliment to his slightly raw style. Speaking on his master plan, dubble asserts, “Hell yeah, I be going for it all day” and, while it is not known what his plan is exactly, his determination and confidence on the mic are sure to make you a believer. No word has been announced on if Plan A is part of an upcoming album, but the song is part of his First Friday series, where a new song will be released on the first Friday of each month.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/1/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Changed My Mind" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.