No matter how much prep or forethought goes into something, it is always best to have a plan B, but when you can spit like e-dubble, you really only need a Plan A. Nobody knows e-dubble’s style better than himself, which is why the Baltimore via Philly native also mans the boards, concocting a briskly paced, piano-centered production, which sounds great as a compliment to his slightly raw style. Speaking on his master plan, dubble asserts, “Hell yeah, I be going for it all day” and, while it is not known what his plan is exactly, his determination and confidence on the mic are sure to make you a believer. No word has been announced on if Plan A is part of an upcoming album, but the song is part of his First Friday series, where a new song will be released on the first Friday of each month.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/1/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Changed My Mind" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.