No matter how much prep or forethought goes into something, it is always best to have a plan B, but when you can spit like e-dubble, you really only need a Plan A. Nobody knows e-dubble’s style better than himself, which is why the Baltimore via Philly native also mans the boards, concocting a briskly paced, piano-centered production, which sounds great as a compliment to his slightly raw style. Speaking on his master plan, dubble asserts, “Hell yeah, I be going for it all day” and, while it is not known what his plan is exactly, his determination and confidence on the mic are sure to make you a believer. No word has been announced on if Plan A is part of an upcoming album, but the song is part of his First Friday series, where a new song will be released on the first Friday of each month.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/1/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Changed My Mind" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.