In the market for a Life Coach who won’t give you a hard time for your pet vices? e-dubble is your man. On his latest promo single, the B-more native blesses our eardrums with a little worldly wisdom, lacing his own slow-rolling beat with chronicles of his own liquor/sex/drug-related excesses. This jam isn’t attached to any larger project at the moment, but dubble fans can keep their browsers locked you-know-where for all the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 09/19/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Changed My Mind" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.