In the market for a Life Coach who won’t give you a hard time for your pet vices? e-dubble is your man. On his latest promo single, the B-more native blesses our eardrums with a little worldly wisdom, lacing his own slow-rolling beat with chronicles of his own liquor/sex/drug-related excesses. This jam isn’t attached to any larger project at the moment, but dubble fans can keep their browsers locked you-know-where for all the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 09/19/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Changed My Mind" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.