As e-dubble‘s past features have demonstrated, his grueling regimen of grinding and partying leaves little opportunity for downtime. Be that as it may, the Baltimore rhymesayer found a spare moment for introspection while traveling to shoot the first video off his forthcoming EP, and Honor’s Bio is the result. Here, the headliner’s own tunefully understated production sets the stage for bars which find him contemplating the hardships of his hustle, and reaffirming his determination to succeed. Feeling it? Keep it locked for more fresh records leading up to the arrival of dubble’s yet-untitled EP later this summer.
Written by richard on 06/18/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Changed My Mind" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.