As e-dubble‘s past features have demonstrated, his grueling regimen of grinding and partying leaves little opportunity for downtime. Be that as it may, the Baltimore rhymesayer found a spare moment for introspection while traveling to shoot the first video off his forthcoming EP, and Honor’s Bio is the result. Here, the headliner’s own tunefully understated production sets the stage for bars which find him contemplating the hardships of his hustle, and reaffirming his determination to succeed. Feeling it? Keep it locked for more fresh records leading up to the arrival of dubble’s yet-untitled EP later this summer.
Written by richard on 06/18/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Changed My Mind" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.