Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
It ain’t easy to write a catchy pop song about your innermost pain and struggle—and that’s exactly why e-dubble decided to do it. Recording during, “a time of turmoil and uncertainty,” as, “a litmus test,” to prove he could conquer his troubles, Cycle of Nightmares (Let It Go) finds the Philly-born, Baltimore-residing emcee/producer waging lyrical war against his inner demons over his own tuneful keys and dogged percussion rhythm. The result is not just cathartic but uplifting, thanks to dubble’s relatable rhymes and the record’s overall anthemic feel. Fans will be able to find Cycle, the previously-featured Down and much more on the artist’s Reset EP, due out November 6, via Black Paisley and pre-orderable now on iTunes.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view e-dubble’s William Hemsley-directed Cycle of Nightmares (Let It Go) visual.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Changed My Mind" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.