Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
It ain’t easy to write a catchy pop song about your innermost pain and struggle—and that’s exactly why e-dubble decided to do it. Recording during, “a time of turmoil and uncertainty,” as, “a litmus test,” to prove he could conquer his troubles, Cycle of Nightmares (Let It Go) finds the Philly-born, Baltimore-residing emcee/producer waging lyrical war against his inner demons over his own tuneful keys and dogged percussion rhythm. The result is not just cathartic but uplifting, thanks to dubble’s relatable rhymes and the record’s overall anthemic feel. Fans will be able to find Cycle, the previously-featured Down and much more on the artist’s Reset EP, due out November 6, via Black Paisley and pre-orderable now on iTunes.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view e-dubble’s William Hemsley-directed Cycle of Nightmares (Let It Go) visual.
Written by richard on 06/10/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Changed My Mind" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.