Al Pacino and Robert DeNiro in Heat, Denise Richards and Neve Campbell in Wild Things, E-40 and Too $hort on Show Me What You Working Wit; it isn’t often that we get to see (or hear) two legends work together, but when it their forces combine, the result is (almost) always spectacular. Unarguably the godfathers of Bay Area hip-hop, 40 and Too $hort have been making booties bounce for over two decades, and the experience shows on Working Wit. Centered around a booming, slap beat from 40’s son Droop-E, neither emcee reinvents the wheel on Working Wit: 40’s rhymes are as schizophrenic as ever, and Short’s b**ch laden rhymes haven’t changed in years, but this track is supposed to whip the clubs into a frenzy, not win a Grammy, and by that measure I think it works admirably. Does the rest of the Booth agree? Show Me What You Working Wit is the latest leak off E-40’s upcoming double-album Revenue Retrievin, set to make trunks everywhere rattle on March 30.
Sick Wid It/Heavy On The Grind/EMI
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Talk Hard" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!