Legendary Vallejo wordsmith E-40 elaborates on California’s harsher days on his new track, Pain No More. Straight from 40 Water’s forthcoming twelfth album, Ball Street Journal, the record features The Game and Snoop Dogg sharing in his pain. For a man whose gift of gab has been used by almost every legend in the game, 40 is more than complemented by his counterparts on Pain No More. Behind the boards, J.R. Rotem produces a soulful West Coast collaboration that showcases each emcee’s storytelling abilities. As the newest addition to this Left Coast vet’s discography, Ball Street Journal will cover all the angles, fill in all the holes and serve as another memorable release. Fa-shiggadell?
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/15/08
Submit your Rating
Sick Wid It/Heavy On The Grind/EMI
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Talk Hard" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.