Legendary Vallejo wordsmith E-40 elaborates on California’s harsher days on his new track, Pain No More. Straight from 40 Water’s forthcoming twelfth album, Ball Street Journal, the record features The Game and Snoop Dogg sharing in his pain. For a man whose gift of gab has been used by almost every legend in the game, 40 is more than complemented by his counterparts on Pain No More. Behind the boards, J.R. Rotem produces a soulful West Coast collaboration that showcases each emcee’s storytelling abilities. As the newest addition to this Left Coast vet’s discography, Ball Street Journal will cover all the angles, fill in all the holes and serve as another memorable release. Fa-shiggadell?
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/15/08
Submit your Rating
Sick Wid It/Heavy On The Grind/EMI
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Talk Hard" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.