Throughout my college experience, I’ve had the unfortunate (or fortunate, depending on your point of view) familiarity of knowing more than a couple promiscuous lady friends. However, these meager occurrences all seem to pale in comparison to E-40’s conquests in his latest (remixed) single, Bi**h, an homage to all of the more wanton women of the world. Production from Vincent “VT” Tolan (who also builds in a springy hook installation) brings about an entertainingly light and bouncy beat for E-40, along with guest rappers 50 Cent and Too Short (who says “bi**h” about as often as he breathes), to drop some frankly lacking lyrics. While tracks with this type of subject matter are right in Fiddy’s comfort zone (“she sucked me off, don’t kiss that b***h”), 40 Water shines the brightest, making his creatively alien rhyme style the star of the show even on this remixed edition. If you liked this loose ballad from the Bay, be sure to check out Mr. Flamboyant’s latest release Revenue Retrievin’: Day Shift, out now.
Written by Sigurd on 06/27/10
Submit your Rating
Sick Wid It/Heavy On The Grind/EMI
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Talk Hard" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)