Throughout my college experience, I’ve had the unfortunate (or fortunate, depending on your point of view) familiarity of knowing more than a couple promiscuous lady friends. However, these meager occurrences all seem to pale in comparison to E-40’s conquests in his latest (remixed) single, Bi**h, an homage to all of the more wanton women of the world. Production from Vincent “VT” Tolan (who also builds in a springy hook installation) brings about an entertainingly light and bouncy beat for E-40, along with guest rappers 50 Cent and Too Short (who says “bi**h” about as often as he breathes), to drop some frankly lacking lyrics. While tracks with this type of subject matter are right in Fiddy’s comfort zone (“she sucked me off, don’t kiss that b***h”), 40 Water shines the brightest, making his creatively alien rhyme style the star of the show even on this remixed edition. If you liked this loose ballad from the Bay, be sure to check out Mr. Flamboyant’s latest release Revenue Retrievin’: Day Shift, out now.
Written by Sigurd on 06/27/10
Submit your Rating
Sick Wid It/Heavy On The Grind/EMI
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Talk Hard" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.