With his next album just a few short weeks away and a MajorStage/DJBooth-presented show right around the corner, DyMe-A-DuZin has quite a bit on his plate. Nonetheless, he’s found time to bless our front page with a new single, appropriately—if somewhat ironically—titled “My Single.” I say “ironically,” because the joint follows the Big Apple emcee as he romances a shawty who most definitely is not single. As he makes clear over Park Ave.‘s smooth, sampled beat, though, he’s just fine with keeping their affair on the down-low. Like what you’re hearing? More quality tunes await on Hip Hope, which is slated to drop digitally on September 11.
Written by richard on 08/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)