With his next album just a few short weeks away and a MajorStage/DJBooth-presented show right around the corner, DyMe-A-DuZin has quite a bit on his plate. Nonetheless, he’s found time to bless our front page with a new single, appropriately—if somewhat ironically—titled “My Single.” I say “ironically,” because the joint follows the Big Apple emcee as he romances a shawty who most definitely is not single. As he makes clear over Park Ave.‘s smooth, sampled beat, though, he’s just fine with keeping their affair on the down-low. Like what you’re hearing? More quality tunes await on Hip Hope, which is slated to drop digitally on September 11.
Written by richard on 08/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.