With his next album just a few short weeks away and a MajorStage/DJBooth-presented show right around the corner, DyMe-A-DuZin has quite a bit on his plate. Nonetheless, he’s found time to bless our front page with a new single, appropriately—if somewhat ironically—titled “My Single.” I say “ironically,” because the joint follows the Big Apple emcee as he romances a shawty who most definitely is not single. As he makes clear over Park Ave.‘s smooth, sampled beat, though, he’s just fine with keeping their affair on the down-low. Like what you’re hearing? More quality tunes await on Hip Hope, which is slated to drop digitally on September 11.
Written by richard on 08/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.