With his next album just a few short weeks away and a MajorStage/DJBooth-presented show right around the corner, DyMe-A-DuZin has quite a bit on his plate. Nonetheless, he’s found time to bless our front page with a new single, appropriately—if somewhat ironically—titled “My Single.” I say “ironically,” because the joint follows the Big Apple emcee as he romances a shawty who most definitely is not single. As he makes clear over Park Ave.‘s smooth, sampled beat, though, he’s just fine with keeping their affair on the down-low. Like what you’re hearing? More quality tunes await on Hip Hope, which is slated to drop digitally on September 11.
Written by richard on 08/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.