With his next album just a few short weeks away and a MajorStage/DJBooth-presented show right around the corner, DyMe-A-DuZin has quite a bit on his plate. Nonetheless, he’s found time to bless our front page with a new single, appropriately—if somewhat ironically—titled “My Single.” I say “ironically,” because the joint follows the Big Apple emcee as he romances a shawty who most definitely is not single. As he makes clear over Park Ave.‘s smooth, sampled beat, though, he’s just fine with keeping their affair on the down-low. Like what you’re hearing? More quality tunes await on Hip Hope, which is slated to drop digitally on September 11.
Written by richard on 08/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.