Back in the ‘90s, Biggie taught us that mo’ money invariably leads to mo’ problems. On his latest single, NYC buzzmaker DyMe-A-DuZiN suggests a corollary to that claim: Mo Ends, Mo Enemies. Harry Fraud looks to the Dirty Projectors for inspiration on the production tip, flipping one of the indie-rock darlings’ spindly guitar lines into an ear-catching backdrop for the confident rhymes of DyMe and his fellow B.K. reppers, Adrian Lau and Wati Heru. Are you feeling this cut’s energy? If so, you can keep it locked for more quality singles leading up to the summer release of the headliner’s Warner Bros. debut, Hip Hope.
Written by richard on 07/7/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.