Ask any man what his definition is of a ‘relationship death sentence’ and he will immediately utter something like, “Sh*t, just tell her you’ve been cheatin’.” Believe it or not, that is exactly what recording artist Dwele (pronounced, Dwel-a) has decided to do on the first single from his June 24th release, Sketches of a Man. Originally featured in the DJ Booth on April 15, I’m Cheatin’ has received the remix treatment from the Detroit native, who has recruited some of his Motown buddies from Slum Village for two full verses. Though the song’s message probably won’t help Dwele find a new lady anytime soon, it will help him kick off his brand new Koch-distributed project on a rather fine note.
Written by DJ Z on 06/5/08
RT Music Group/EOne Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Cheatin'" (2008)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)