Ask any man what his definition is of a ‘relationship death sentence’ and he will immediately utter something like, “Sh*t, just tell her you’ve been cheatin’.” Believe it or not, that is exactly what recording artist Dwele (pronounced, Dwel-a) has decided to do on the first single from his June 24th release, Sketches of a Man. Originally featured in the DJ Booth on April 15, I’m Cheatin’ has received the remix treatment from the Detroit native, who has recruited some of his Motown buddies from Slum Village for two full verses. Though the song’s message probably won’t help Dwele find a new lady anytime soon, it will help him kick off his brand new Koch-distributed project on a rather fine note.
Written by DJ Z on 06/5/08
RT Music Group/EOne Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Cheatin'" (2008)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.